You might ask me , "Why did I choose Young Living over the other brands on the market?" The answer is simple. When I was introduced to Young Living, I did the research of several companies and came to the conclusion that Young Living was better than the other brands on the market.The vast majority of essential oils on the market today are only suitable for perfumes and cosmetics. Young living oils are different because they produce therapeutic grade oils, which means they can have real health benefits. Young Living believes that you and your family deserve products that are genuine, free of harmful synthetics, and of unmatched purity. The method for producing the oils to obtain the purest plant essences is called Seed to Seal® From the seeds that are planted to the moment the bottle is sealed, Young Living focuses on naturally occurring and high-quality components to provide you with a pristine final product without compromise.
Seed to Seal Process:
- Seed - Powerful essential oils come from seeds and plants that are verified for their potential to produce high-quality essential oils. Our own experts partner with university researchers to evaluate the essential oil potential of our seeds. The seeds we use are selected for their ability to become plants with the highest possible levels of bioactive compounds.
- Cultivate - Young Living farms, located around the globe, are dedicated to perfecting our responsible and sustainable growing and harvesting methods. Our experts travel the world visiting our co-op farms to verify that their growing and cultivating processes match our high standards. These operations provide an ongoing source for essential oils that meet Young Living’s demanding quality standards.
- Distill - Combining ancient and modern techniques, Young Living is recognized as an innovator in essential oil distillation. We use a gentle, proprietary technique for steam extracting essential oils and preserving their precious constituents. We use cold pressing and resin tapping methods for select oils.
- Test - Young Living never accepts diluted, cut, or adulterated oils. To guarantee consistent, verifiable quality, our oils are tested in Young Living’s own internal labs, as well as in third-party facilities. Our testing methods ensure that our oils meet stringent specifications, exceed international standards, and contain the desired levels of natural bioactive compounds.
- Seal - Young Living completes the Seed to Seal process in our 107,000-square-foot facility in Spanish Fork, Utah. Using state-of-the-art equipment, each essential oil is carefully bottled and labeled. Our carefully bottled, painstakingly produced essential oils are shipped to members worldwide.